The health and safety of our customers, retailers, staff and the greater community continue to be our main priority. For the protection of our community and retailers, we are now recommending customers to wear a face mask when visiting St Marys Village.
Where to buy face masks at St Marys Village:
- Priceline Pharmacy
- Smart Dollar
- Michel’s Patisserie (limited stock)
When wearing a face mask it is important to:
- Wash your hands before putting on the face mask.
- Make sure the face mask covers your nose and mouth and fits snugly under your chin, over the bridge of your nose and against the sides of your face.
- Do not touch the front of the mask while wearing it or when removing it. If you do touch the mask, wash or sanitise your hands immediately. Do not allow the mask to hang around your neck.
- Wash or sanitise your hands after removing the mask.
*Single – use masks should not be re-used and should be discarded immediately after use.
IMPORTANT: People with chronic respiratory conditions should seek medical advice before using a face mask.