Your privacy is important to us Krulis Commercial managing agent of St Marys Village is committed to protecting your privacy, in compliance with all local privacy laws covering our operations in Australia. We are committed to being open about how we use personal data and this Policy sets out how we handle your information. By providing personal data to us, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal data in accordance with this Policy and any other arrangements that apply between us. We may change our Policy from time to time by publishing changes to it on our website. We encourage you to check our website periodically to ensure that you are aware of our current policy.
What is personal information?
What personal information do we collect?
The information Krulis Commercial collects about you depends on the products, services or
information that you ask us to provide to you and the dealings you have with us. We may
collect the following types of personal information:
- Your full name, date of birth, gender and contact details including your physical
address, mailing address, email address and telephone number;
- Your employment history, and other information you provide as part of the
recruitment process, if you apply for a job with us;
- Details of products and services that we have supplied to, or you have enquired
about, together with any additional information necessary to deliver those products
and services and to respond to your enquiries;
- Your preferences for particular products, services, facilities or lifestyle activities
when you tell us what they are;
- Information about you and your family and any characteristics, preferences or
requirements that are relevant to the products and services that we may provide to
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through
our websites or indirectly through use of our websites, Wi-Fi services, online
presence or otherwise. That information may include information regarding what
web pages you access;
- Information you provide to us through our representatives or customer surveys from
time to time;
- If you use mobile applications developed by us or log-in to wireless facilities provided
in a Krulis Commercial managed site, including Shopping Centres, details relating to
your use of the mobile application or wireless facility;
- Your device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection
information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address
and standard web log information; or
- Any other personal information that may be required in order to facilitate your
dealings with us.
How is personal information collected?
Krulis Commercial collects personal information in a number of ways including but not
- Through your access and use of our websites, WI-FI services or mobile applications;
- Through your enrolment and participation in surveys, questionnaires, customer
loyalty programs, competitions and promotions run by Krulis Commercial;
- Through your communications with us, including emails, Facebook correspondence,
letters, conversations or other correspondence between you and our
- When you make an enquiry or complete an application; and
- Other interactions with our websites, products, services, content or advertising.
Collection of other information
Krulis Commercial may also collect the following information from you on behalf of Torress
Pty Ltd St Marys Village c/o Krulis Commercial:
- Website cookies as a user of the www.stmarysvillage.com.au website. A cookie is a
small data file that may be placed on the computer of a web user (usually in the
browser software folder) during a visit to our Website www.stmarysvillage.com.au.
Cookies are necessary to allow the St Marys Village website and the user’s computer
to interact effectively and enhance security.
Cookies can record information Torress about the user’s visit to assist Krulis
Commercial & Pty Ltd St Marys Village c/o Krulis Commercial to better understand
the needs of the user. For example, user traffic data may be collected and used to
infer the website user’s demographic using various web analytic technologies.
Krulis Commercial & Pty Ltd St Marys Village c/o Krulis Commercial uses
performance tracking technology (such as conversion tags) to help track user
behaviour across its website. General information such user traffic and performance
tracking data is non-personally identifiable and is collected on an aggregate level to
report statistics to assist Krulis Commercial & Pty Ltd St Marys Village c/o Krulis
Commercial to improve the quality and relevancy of its services. Please note that if
the user has completed the online registration form on the St Marys Village website,
such cookie data may be linked to the personal information Krulis Commercial & Pty
Ltd St Marys Village c/o Krulis Commercial holds about the user. In these
circumstances, this cookie data will be treated the same manner as the personal
information which it has been linked.
If users of a St Marys Village website do not wish to receive any cookies, they should
certain parts of the St Marys Village website.
- The St Marys Village website uses Google’s suite of analytics programs to track
website traffic. Where users have chosen to enable Google to associate their web
and app browsing history with their Google account, and to use information from
their Google account to personalise ads, Google will use data from its signed-in users
together with St Marys Village’s Google Analytics data to build audience lists for
For users of the St Marys Village website www.stmarysvillage.com.au , Google
Analytics will collect Google- authenticated identifiers associated with the user’s
Google Accounts (and therefore, personal information). Google Analytics will also
temporarily join these identifiers to St Marys Village Google Analytics data.
If a customer does not wish to have their Google-authenticated identifiers joined
with St Marys Village Google Analytics data, they should opt out of the ‘personalised
ads’ option via their Google Account.
What happens if Krulis Commercial cannot collect personal information?
If you decide not to provide Krulis Commercial with the personal information described
above, some or all of the following may happen:
- We may not be able to provide the requested products or services to you, either to
the same standard or at all;
- We may not be able to provide you with information about the products and
services that you may want; or
- We may be unable to tailor the content of its websites or mobile applications to your
preferences and your experience of the websites or mobile applications may not be
as enjoyable or useful.
Why do we collect, store, use and disclose personal information?
Krulis Commercial collects, stores, uses and discloses personal information:
- To provide products and services to you and to send information and
communications requested by you;
- To inform you of updates concerning us and our products and services;
- To provide you with access to protected areas of our websites;
- To assess the performance of our website and to improve, optimise and protect its
- For the administrative, marketing (including direct marketing), planning, product or
service development, quality control or research purposes;
- To update our records and keep your contact details up to date;
- To process and respond to any enquiry or complaint made by you; and
- To comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision
or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any government authority of nay
country (or political sub-division of a country).
Your personal information will not be shared, sold, rented or disclosed other than as
Direct marketing communications
Krulis Commercial may send you direct marketing communications and information about:
- Products, services, discounts, competitions and special promotions that we consider
may be of interest to you;
- Offers of promotions based on how you use our products and services;
These communications may be sent in various forms, including the St Marys Village App and
You may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from Krulis Commercial at any
time by contacting the sender using the details set out in the communication; or by using
the opt-out facilities provided in the marketing communication (unsubscribe link). If you
opt-out using the opt-out details provided in a marketing communication, we will ensure
that you are removed from the distribution list for that particular communication. If you
wish to opt-out of other (or all) marketing communications or mailing lists, please see
Opting-out of other or all marketing communications
If you no longer wish to receive certain or any direct marketing communications from us,
you may opt-out any time by using the contact details below. If we are currently providing,
and will continue to provide, you with services or products, we may still be required to make
certain communications to you as required by law.
To whom does Krulis Commercial disclose personal information?
- Affiliate retailers in Shopping Centres where you are a member of a Krulis
Commercial club (for the purposes of marketing campaigns)
- Consultants, agents or contractors acting on our behalf, including real estate and
travel agents, marketing agencies, surveyors, conveyancers, builders and property
- Valuers where we are seeking to value a property or lease;
- Credit reporting agencies or guarantors;
- Regulatory authorities or government agencies or bodies where required by law; and
- Related parties, entities and trusts of Krulis Commercial;
If any business managed by Krulis Commercial, company or trust is sold to a third party, we
may transfer any personal information we hold about you to that third party. We may also
disclose personal information to prospective purchasers of such a business, company or
trust on a confidential basis as part of their due diligence investigation of the business,
company or trust.
Security of Information
Krulis Commercial may hold your personal information in either electronic or had copy form
on behalf of Torress Pty Ltd St Marys Village c/o Krulis Commercial. We take reasonable
steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as
unauthorised access, modification or disclosure and we use a number of physical,
administrative, personal and technical measures to protect your personal information. For
example, no employee should be able to access information that they do not require for
their duties. There are passwords and security access ID’s in place to restrict access to
confidential and personal information to those who need it to perform their duties.
Third party links
Our websites and mobile applications may contain links to websites operated by third
parties. Those links are provided for your convenience and may not remain current or be
maintained. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we are not responsible for the privacy
practices of, or any content on, those linked websites, and have no control over or rights in
those linked websites. We note that the privacy policies that apply to those websites may
Access and correction of personal information
If you wish to seek access to the personal information we may hold about you, please
contact us using the contact details below. Where we hold information that you are entitled
to access, we will try to provide you with a suitable means of accessing it (for example, by
mailing or emailing it to you).
There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to the personal information we
hold. For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the
privacy of others or it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens we will give
you written reasons for the refusal.
If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or
inaccurate, then you may request us to amend it. If you wish to update the personal
information that Krulis Commercial may hold, please email
email@example.com. In some unusual cases we may not agree that
there are grounds for amending your personal information. If that happens, we will add a
note to the personal information stating that you disagree with it.
We will not charge you for simply making the request and will not charge for making any
corrections to your personal information. Depending on the nature of the request, we may
ask you to provide us further information in order to verify your identity, put your request in
writing and to complete an enquiry form, which will be sent to you.
personal information, or make a compliant, please contact us at